- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Neck Pain in Omaha
Whether you've woken up with a stiff neck, held your head in an odd position for too long, or was in a minor car accident, dealing with neck pain and stiffness is, well, "a pain in the neck." While many grab for an over the counter pain medication, or even make an appointment with their doctor to try and get something stronger, others choose an Omaha chiropractor in order to treat their pain without drugs.
Common Causes of Neck Pain in Omaha
Neck pain chiropractic care in Omaha is among the most common reasons why people seek the services of an Omaha chiropractor. Neck pain can happen for many different reasons. It can be the result of "sleeping wrong", falling, and an impact that pushes the head suddenly to one side, such as a sports injury or a bumpy ride in a car or a car accident. Poor posture can contribute to neck pain, for example, holding your head in unnatural positions, such as cradling a phone on your ear for an extended period of time can contribute to a stiff neck. It can also be a symptom of excess stress.
At Diamond Chiropractic in Omaha, NE our chiropractic team will conduct a full evaluation to determine the cause of the neck pain you feel and work with you to find the treatment plan that is best for you.
How Neck Pain Chiropractic Care in Omaha Can Help
At Diamond Chiropractic in Omaha, there are several methods that we use in order to help those who are suffering from neck pain. In order to determine which is best, we start with a physical and neurological exam.
- Neck Adjustments, also known as cervical manipulation applied to the joints in the neck. Its goal is to improve mobility and restore range of motion in the neck
- Trigger Point Therapy identifies and relieves tightness and painful points on the muscles
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy helps with the diagnostic process
- Therapeutic Massage is used to relax tense muscles and break up any scar tissue that might be contributing to the pain
- Ultrasound or low current electrical stimulation can relieve stiffness and help improve your neck's range of motion
- Rehabilitative Exercises are prescribed to help the patient effectively participate in their own healing process. These exercises are designed to help improve immediate range of motion issues while helping to strengthen muscles in order to provide better support in the future.
Get Neck Pain Treatment with an Omaha Chiropractor
Every instance of neck pain is different, and treatment can vary with each injury and patient. At Diamond Chiropractic in Omaha, NE we take the time to discuss your options and help guide you to making any diet or lifestyle changes necessary in order to have as little pain as possible in the future.
To learn more about how we can help you with your neck pain and stiffness, contact us at (402) 505-4414to schedule an appointment.